Monday, September 28, 2009

Super Powers!!!

If I could have any super power it would be the power of telepathy. I would be able to hear others minds and also communicate without speech. I could tell what people wanted from me... what they thought of me right off the bat. In the beginning, I'd probably try to use it only when needed but eventually decide always was "when needed." I'm not saying I'd abuse my power, but get a little carried away now and again...definitely! You know what they say, "the greater the power, the more dangerous the abuse." (Edmund Burke) Now that I think about it, I'm not quite to sure how I would react. When the time comes and I actually have the power of telepathy, I'll let you know, and in the meantime I'll keep dreaming and you can keep wondering if I'm some weird, power-crazed tyrant ready to take over the world one mind at a time.

1 comment:

  1. You have a number of creative and entertaining ideas in your blogs. Your review of "Sleepy Hollow" was very specific and I loved your "Top 3". Did you really have a goose named "Sir Quackerton the 13th"? Even your superpower blog uses humour and creativity. The only disappointment was your "simple pleasures" blog. You needed to add more to it (or describe one of the simple pleasures that gave you more to write about). One other thing you do need to do is PROOFREAD!! Run-on sentences and capital letters are a bit of an issue for you in your blogs. When typing it is easy to just start writing the way your thoughts come, but you have to remember to put things into proper sentences.

    ReplyDelete