Monday, November 2, 2009

Top 3 Pets I've Had

Over the years i have had many pets but my top three have to be my dachshund, gosling and gecko. I have ranked them according to name, level of cuteness, smell, training potential and playfulness.

1. My dachshund. The name Sage may seem a little plain I thought it had a certain classiness to it. Sage being a wiener dog with big brown eyes that could break any ones heart puts her very high on the cuteness scale. Most people find the smell of their dog a real disappointment but not Sage, who always smells nice and clean. Training for Sage went by really quick for she is a very fast learner and cute enough to get away with the bad things she did do. Finely it came down to playfulness, in which she with out a doubt came in first with her caring hellos and goodbyes, hourly face kisses and unwavering willingness to play.

2. My gosling. Although my baby goose Sir Quackerton the 13th did place first for names and cuteness, in the end it just wasn't quite enough. What he lacked in was...well everything else. Being a gosling and all, he didn't really understand the concept of going to the bathroom in one designated spot which also plays in his incapability of being trained and his lack of playfulness.

3. My gecko. With a name like Gecko and the training potential and playfulness of a twig, it's no surprise that he was the one to come in last place. His cuteness and lack of smell were the only things that kept him in the race. In the end, all Gecko could manage was the descent ranking of third.

No comments:

Post a Comment